Here is a list of tips to improve your posture while working long hours with your laptop.
Wether you have a fixed or flexible workstation, there’s a few actions you should do before you start working every day.
First steps to improve your posture at work
Make yourself confortable before you start working with a few steps:
- Make sure your neck and back rest in a neutral position, avoid charging extra weigh on your spine
- Set your arms on a 90 degree position with your elbows close to your body
- Make sure your screen is at the same level of your eyes or slightly lower
- Use a laptop stand to rise the elevation of your laptop screen
- Use an external mouse and keyboard
- Use an adjustable chair if possible and add a pillow to you back if
- Take breaks and stretch regularly